Well, it's no surprise that our boys are going to grow up doing both of these activities. David loves both of these sports and I'm grateful he is teaching our kids so early. We recently found a "spring" (Actually where Indian Springs got it's name) on the golf course. It's hidden in between a few holes surrounded by trees so it's great, it's shady. With almost every cast they usually catch a perch and Jack gets so excited(they throw them back) One day Jack actually caught a catfish. He was a little scared to touch it. They have so much fun fishing!
So, Jack and David go golfing as well. Jack is nowactually golfing with David so we had to go buy him some collared shirts:)! Some nights David will also take Sam. This is the new seat David rigged...(my sweet and handy hubby can rig anything...I love it) So, last night I had an event to attend and David took both boys. I will also add that this is our new electric car. Yes, it's a little ridiculous...it's OU red and OU pimped out. There is actually a huge OU football helmet on the roof of the car also. As our life usually goes(Or as we call it the "Barnes factor") David took the car, his baby, in to have a stereo put in it. The stereo was supposed to come with it, but some how got left out.So he took it in and long story short, the worker CUT the mother wire that makes the whole vehicle go. So, after hours of being on the phone with insurance companies and dealers, the company that cut the wire paid for the mistake. My hubby was able to talk his way around many things so we also got a new dvd player in the vehicle and got everything paid for. David (note that I didn't say "We" because I really feel like it's David that has the bad luck:)) was able to come out making money on this deal because of a little snip. Only my husband...:0 anyway, he is enjoying trips to Sonic, CVS, Walmart and of course the golf course on his new Electric vehicle.
No comments:
Post a Comment