I was thinking today on how many milestones we have accomplished over the last few weeks. Sam actually turns 5 months today(at 12:41 p.m.) I guess that also means I am 34 years and 5 months old...haha! Anyway, he is going on his 5th night of sleeping through the nights..WHOOHOOO!!! Yes, folks, that means he is sleeping from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.!!!! And mommy feels like a new person! Of course today I said, "okay so maybe I could do this again....." which David quickly laughed and said, "Oh no we couldn't" :) Anyway, this week he has rolled over back to front which means no more going up and flipping him when he is sleeping and gets stuck! He is babbling and still drooling a ton. He has his top right tooth coming down.I can feel it:)! He also loves getting distracted by his brother as he is eating, so eating is taking longer, but that's okay. It's so fun to see the two of them interacting. Oh ya and he's quite the little chunk...we are wearing 6-9 month outfits.
Jack on the other hand is POTTY TRAINED...another WHOO HOOO!!! He wears a diaper still at night and during a nap but he is doing a great job getting up and going all by himself! He even decided yesterday to pee in our neighbors flower pot with her watching!!!(Thank goodness she has grandchildren:))He is talking away and saying things that just crack David and I up!! It's so fun and I need to be better at writing things down. Some of his daily sayings are:
"Just 2 more minutes, mom!"
"This is ridiculous!"(hmmmm...wonder where he got that from? Really?! Had no idea he could remember and REPEAT that word...oops!)
"We have a big problem"(Usually referring to the squirrels that knocked down our bird feeder)
"Mommy, put baby Sam down and come here" or when we were at my mom's he would say"Nana, give baby Sam to mommy and come play with me"
Anyway...lots going on and lots to be thankful for!!!
(P.S. These pictures were taken first thing in the morning and as you can see,Jack was not that happy, but I thought it was cute they were both naked)
No comments:
Post a Comment