I can't believe Sam is already 4 1/2 months old. Time is flying by!!! He is already rolling over, holding his head up,drooling a ton, smiling, laughing, and loving the exersaucer. He loves to hear his daddy's voice and loves watching Jack! He is loosing some of his hair and has not yet slept through the night.....ugh!I keep reminding myself it will happen and just to enjoy the time spent with him in the wee hours of the morning!
When we were in Norman last week we got to see a friend of mine. I actually used to babysit her and now she has a baby that was born 8 days before Sam. We are hoping Sam and Bennett will be friends forever!!!She lives in Norman but we are trying to get the boys together for a picture every time I'm in town.It's fun to see how they have changed! The last pic was when they were maybe just 6 weeks old.
No comments:
Post a Comment