I'm sure every boy wants to be just like their daddy...well Jack is no different. He loves being with "Dabid"(as he sometimes calls him), or helping him or just doing what David does. The other day David was outside fixing the boys playhouse thing and of course, Jack wanted to be right by David. I decided to go and check on them and this picture is what I saw....David had taught Jack how to really drill and the drill was going...Jack was having a ball. He was really drilling in nuts and bolts. It cracked me up. He had his little tongue out he was concentrating so hard! Then the best comment came when Jack took a little break to play in the sand and then he said, "Okay dad it's time for us to get back to work!" Cracked me up, he kept saying, "I'm working mom!!"Anyway, I had to draw the line and make sure to say "Jack this is DANGER" as David brought out the big table saw!!!There will be no "working" for Jack on that thing...David agreed!:)
The other picture is just a small snapshot of my life now and for years to come...boys wrestling!! Gotta love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment