This is a random blog but I feel if I don't write them down now, I will forget them, so here we go:
1. Today Jack walked in the garage to see David's car taken apart(all4 tires are off and the car is up on the floor jack) Jack says, "oh my gosh Dad, this is serious."
2. After Sunday school I said, "Jack, did you go poo poo and pee pee" and his response. "Yes mommy, I went poo poo and pee pee in Jesus' toilet."
3. Jack flew a kite a few months back and has been obsessed ever since. The other day he asked if we could fly a kite and I was explaining to him that we need wind and we were looking outside at the stillness of the trees, etc.He got really excited and he said, "Oh mom, I know......(he ran turned on the fan in the living room, got his kite) see mom, wind!"
4. We got Jack a new John Deere tractor to play with in the sand. The first day we gave it to him, he wanted to sit and play with it while watching this new video I bought that he loves, called Earth Mover Action.So as we were sitting around the other day he said, "Mom can you tell dad I want an Excavator and a Dozer" I was thinking what the heck and where in the world did he hear that......Then I heard it on video.
Love this little guy who is growing up super fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment