Sam finally figured out how to move after he gets on all fours. He has had the army crawl down to an art and then last week David and I watched as he went across the living room floor...we were pumped and then it both hit us...oh crap! Here we go....recover outlets, check the floor every second to see what he is going to crawl for, gates, etc, etc....But it's been fun watching him explore new things. Also, many people have commented on Sam's hair! I didn't really think anything about it because this is how Jack's was and supposedly how mine was as a baby. We were at Utica Square last week and I think 5 different people made comments on it....hopefully it will fall out and grow back thick like mine. I had to include a picture. I tried my best to capture it in the best light.
On another note, he is almost 8 months and is going to be our eater!!! His mouth is like a bird...it NEVER closes!! This is a great thing compared to Mr. Picky(Jack). He also is teaching me to be flexible!!! No matter how hard I try to child WILL NOT sleep on a schedule, he is MR. Inconsistent.....hmmmmm, could God be trying to teach me something??????:)
1 comment:
This cracked me up! Yes, I'm not really looking forward to the crawling stage:) I like it that she still stays put!
Post a Comment