So yes, once again, I'm very behind on my blog!!! Where does the time go? We have had a very busy month. Just to give an abbreviated version of a few things we have done....Curious George Live was one of the highlights of the past few weeks. My mom, aunt, and myself took Jack to the BOK center to see George!!! He loved it....until the 15 minute intermission...why do you need a 15 min. intermission with little kiddos? I guess so we can by the$5 balloons, snow cones and cotton candy. It was a great show, I just wish it would have not had a break. All the kids had a hard time sitting after the break, but it was a great show and Jack loved it. He also loved spending time with Nana and Aunt Maryanne(aunty M).
Jack also had fun playing in the leaves in Nov.with his dad. Funny thing, we are the only house on our street that doesn't hire out leave pick up,so regardless of the 4 hours on a Sat. that David spent pickingthem up, the leaves still have managed to creap back into our yard.
Santa-So Jack has never done well visiting Santa. We have decided not to wait in the long lines at the mall because he refuses to sit in his lap.It's kind of like Pony Rides...he thinks he wants to do it until we pay and get up to sit on the pony and then he literally tries to crawl over David's back. Luckily we have multiple encounters with free Santas over the course of Dec.So hopefully I will get a good, free pic, then. But until then, Jack has loved talking to Nana and his Great Papa on the phone(and they love it too) so yesterday I heard him in the living room talking to someone. He had my old cell phone and was pretending to talk to Nana but laying by the glass blown Santa we have in that room.I walked in and he talking to Nana about Santa. I told him to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas and he started talking away about the trains he wants. Then after a few minutes he said, "Mommy, why isn't Santa talking back?" I thought it was pretty cute. The rest of the Santa visits....to be continued........
No comments:
Post a Comment