HOLE IN ONE!!!


David got his first HOLE in ONE at the Club last month. It even made the Tulsa World. He was super excited. I was super excited for him too....until I found out that whoever makes a hole in one buys a round of drinks for everyone in the Clubhouse at that time(thank goodness it was winter and there were only 14 people there).....Oh well, the price you pay for fame!!!!ha. We are very proud of him and his awesome accomplishment!!
Halloween 2008
We had a great time in Norman for Halloween this year. I was lucky enough to see my Papa, Nana, Grandpa, Great Grandpa, Great Aunt MaryAnne and Uncle Jake. I was also lucky to get to play with my friends Addison, Hadley, Emma, Mason and the Remy Gang. We had a blast and I had fun showing off my golf swing. I wanted to be a golfer this year because I love going and playing golf with my dad. He straps me in to the golf cart in my high chair and I go out and watch him play 18 holes. He will talk to me, feed me, and tell me what he is doing so that one day I will be a good golfer like him. This Halloween was fun although, I'm not big enough to "trick or treat" yet.
1 comment:
Very cool.... BUT, I think everyone should have bought HIM a drink, not the other way around!!
Julie
Post a Comment