Yes, I'm very behind on my blog!!! Since I've missed so much I will just give a brief update about all that's been going on.
- Jack had a great time Halloween night. It was so funny to hear him yell, "TRICK OR TREAT" and then "THANK YOU". He understood and had a blast. David had fun too, dressing up like Jack or maybe vice versa. We thought that would be the only way to get Jack to wear the hat....it worked.
- Jack had a great time carving his first pumpkin with dad.
- Jack and I went to Norman at the beginning of the month while our new wood floors got put in...we got to spend time with my grandfather, Papa-Jack's great grandfather whom his middle name, Colbert, is after. Papa always calls and wants to talk to Jack on the phone...it's precious!
- Also, Nana(thanks Nana)sent Jack a great Halloween package filled with all his favorites-a tractor book, Max and Ruby book,CG book, cars and candy.Also, I attempted to paint a Curious George pumpkin...it actually didn't get finished(the mouth) but Jack saw it and said, "George" so I figured it looked enough like the real thing for a 2 year old. I got help from a blog called, "little sprouts"
1 comment:
you forgot to say our great friends the Swaims came to see us and it was a blast!!!! Ging
Post a Comment