Monday, December 14, 2009

The day is here......



GRADUATION IS SATURDAY!!!!
Wow! Can't believe Damontay has been in school for almost 4 1/2 years, but the time has come. We are super proud and excited to announce that he is graduating from NSU this coming Saturday. He is majoring in Criminal Justice with a minor in Homeland Security. It's been a long road but he has accomplished a HUGE goal in his! He was the first in his biological family to graduate high school and now this!!!We are so proud and excited to see what his future holds. Thank you to all of you who have given us advice, encouragement, and much needed prayers through these past 7 years. We truly appreciate everything and we are true believers in the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child!" SO TRUE!!!
Damontay has been living back with us, since sending him off to college, for the past 2 years and Jack has loved having his Bubba around to play with him. They have a very sweet relationship and it's so fun to watch. Congrats MONTAY!!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Jack's First Airplane Ride

Jack's First Airplane Ride

Supposedly the 2nd most beautiful sunset in the world

Supposedly the 2nd most beautiful sunset in the world

Dinner in my fort

Dinner in my fort

Hiding in my fort

Hiding in my fort
I love making a mess and hiding from my mom in my fort

Tubing at the Lake

Tubing at the Lake
I had a ball riding on the tube at Grand Lake

Daddy and I on the boat

Coming in 2010

Coming in 2010
I'm so excited I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER in February!!!

Daddy and I fishing

Daddy and I fishing

Fishing with my new fishing pole

Fishing with my new fishing pole
I love fishing!

Damontay, Bubba as I call him, and I playing at the playground

Damontay, Bubba as I call him, and I playing at the playground
We are grabbing a fish in the air(I think)

My new summer outfit!

My new summer outfit!
I love my new boots and glasses!

Boy, is ice cream messy!

Sharing a Klondike Bar

Sharing a Klondike Bar

Swimming at the Pool

Swimming at the Pool
Dad and I having fun at the pool.

Little Zoo River Park

Little Zoo River Park


Playing at the park

Playing with Grandpa

Playing with Grandpa
Me and Hadley playing with Grandpa

Cousins

Cousins
Me and Hadley

Turning Two!

Turning Two!
"I love when people sing to me!"

Cake

Cake
I loved my Curious George Cake

Obsessed with Golf

Obsessed with Golf
Golfing with a salad server

First day of Soccer

First day of Soccer
I love running!

New Hair Cut

New Hair Cut

Fun with Curious George

Fun with Curious George

Thinking about what I want to do next.

Dinosaur tent

Dinosaur  tent

My dad even fit in the tent with me.

Playing with Beans

Playing with Beans

Building forts

Building forts

Felling alittle better about Santa after the "high five"

Reindeer hat

Reindeer hat
I might not have liked Santa but I sure liked the reindeer hat!

Santa Claus

Santa Claus
Not loving this man named Santa....

The next Jack Nicklaus

The next Jack Nicklaus

Halloween 2008

We had a great time in Norman for Halloween this year. I was lucky enough to see my Papa, Nana, Grandpa, Great Grandpa, Great Aunt MaryAnne and Uncle Jake. I was also lucky to get to play with my friends Addison, Hadley, Emma, Mason and the Remy Gang. We had a blast and I had fun showing off my golf swing. I wanted to be a golfer this year because I love going and playing golf with my dad. He straps me in to the golf cart in my high chair and I go out and watch him play 18 holes. He will talk to me, feed me, and tell me what he is doing so that one day I will be a good golfer like him. This Halloween was fun although, I'm not big enough to "trick or treat" yet.

Halloween

Halloween
Me and my friends

Just like Dad

Just like Dad
I love to copy my daddy!! Is this a good thing????

Trip to Tyler

Trip to Tyler
Caden and I having fun outside

Tons of FUN!!!

Tons of FUN!!!
The blow up toy dad bought me that's now in our living room

At Reeves Park in Norman with Nana

I love helping Grandpa in the yard

Riding on the golf cart

Riding on the golf cart
This is my favorite thing to do with my daddy

End of Summer

End of Summer
At Nana and grandpa's

Eating Mud

Eating Mud
Daddy says mud has nutirents in it and it will make me tough.

Week in Norman

Week in Norman
Swinging with Nana

Swinging on the tire swing

weekend fun

weekend fun
Me on Jack Davis's motorcycle

me and my mosquito bites

I'm eating hamburger for the first time, ummm, yummy!

Weekend fun

Weekend fun
Climbing on the chair for the first time

I am going to love summer!!!

Daddy loves to throw me up in the air

Me and Damontay

David cutting trees

I love my wagon!

Jack's new wagon