Well, Easter wasn't as expected this year, but that's okay. Life happens...right? The Friday before Sam actually got a virus so he was not a happy camper the whole weekend and ran a fever. So we had to rearrange our plans. We ended up giving the kids their Easter baskets when they woke up and then watched the 7:30 a.m. service on the internet. David took Jack to the 9:00 service which David was working. So then they got home at 11:45 and we headed to Inola. The rest of the day consisted of naps!Oh and did I mention(for all of you not living in OK) that it poured and was cold, ALL DAY!!! Nice. You just never know about OK weather.
A few weeks back we also had Charity(CAT Photography) take some pics of the boys. Here are some of those also.
On a funny note.
Jack was sitting at the computer playing a game when I heard the word stupid come out of his mouth(we have heard this from him and have talked to him about it) This is how the conversation went:
Me: What did you just say?
J: Oops mommy I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say stupid.
Then I heard it again!
Me: Jack.....you said it again.
J: Mommy I can't help it, my throat just said it.
Me: (laughing) What?
J:Mommy, you know, my voice(holding his throat) just said it all by itself.
Happy Thursday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment