Everyone says time flies, but it truly does!! Can't believe it's been 4 years and we are now starting the big boy PRESCHOOL decision! Jack had a few little birthday parties with friends and family! Every other year he has cared less about what kind of party he wanted as far as the theme goes. So this year I thought it would be the same, so I chose an All Sports Theme. He was dying to, once again, have it at the "jumpy place" and then a few weeks ago was insisting on a Monster truck party. oops....bad mommy for not asking I guess! Well I had already bought everything for the sports theme but Friday night decided to put a monster truck on the cake I made:)!We all had a great weekend celebrating!!
P.S.Hmmmmm....David and Damontay might be having too much fun! David was sweating and I had to keep reminding him of his 2 cracked ribs!
No comments:
Post a Comment