OH.....where has time gone? I keep thinking I need to post all of the funny things that have been going on around us and I just can't find the time. Some of the best things are the things that Jack has said over the past month. Of course I probably won't be able to remember all of them but here's a quick recap:
1. One day while on the golf course we saw a young boy with a tshirt wrapped around his head, it was super hot, Jack said, "Look mommy it's Little Red Riding Hood."
2. Jack has been playing games on our phone alot lately. One morning David handed Jack his phone to play while he went to the bathroom(yep, I'm ratting David out:)) So I guess David made the comment that he was "going to the pooder" I know,odd choice of words. Well, little did we know that David's boss called on David's phone while Jack was playing and Jack answered. Dave, David's boss, asked Jack where his daddy was and Jack responded, "Daddy's on the pooder!" We did not know about this conversation until the next day.Thank heavens it was Dave and not a customer.
3.One day I told Jack he could not play outside because it was too hot...his response," Mommy don't talk back to me..." and then he started laughing.
4. He is definitely throwing a lot of fits and it's really funny because he stomps his foot. I honestly don't know where he got that from, because I don't stomp, but he does and what's so funny is it's always delayed and when he is throwing a tantrum he says the funniest things that really don't make sense. One of the tantrums he screamed, "I can not believe this....(stomp)"
I'm sure I'll remember more and post later.
Here are a few pics from summer: Jack and Sam's first outing to the pool together. David and I had our 7 year anniversary so we took pics the night of. Of course there weren't pics of all of us, but someone had to take the picture.I love these boys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment