We've been lucky to see most of our family over the summer. My sister in law who has kids the same age came down one day. We have troubles taking pics of the older kids but we always have to snap a pic of the babies...they are 2 weeks apart. Had to catch them in their college gear!
We went to Norman a few weeks ago for my niece, Anna's birthday. It was fun to see Jack and Anna play together and to see all of our family.Alot of people think Jack looks like my brother Jay.....I think he does, too. ...I threw in a pic of Jay and Jack. I happened to snap a picture of Baby Sam being held by his cousin for whom is he partially named after, now we call him Big Sam(yeah, poor Jack is so confused). There is also a pic of Nana with Sam and his cousin, Justice, who is 2 months older.
No comments:
Post a Comment