Jack had swim lessons the middle of June for 2 weeks....don't really know how much he learned except how to sing songs while someone is holding him as he floats and how to fall off diving board with the help of the instructor. But this week we found a private lesson(thanks to Kizzy) and the teacher is awesome! Already in one day he learned so much more than the 2 week lesson. He had "homework" last night to wear goggles and blow bubbles out of his nose in the bath, so that' s what we did. He did great and was getting more and more confidence as the bath went on.
Today I started cereal with Sam. He loved it although he didn't so much love the bib. He was trying to eat the bib so I took it off and let him get all messy...the pics are hard to see but cereal was everywhere. Such a fun stage. Then this past week he really found his feet and he loves them. He just smiles and rolls around. I also attached a video I took of him laughing...I hope you can see it, it's been fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment