Yes, I'm very behind on my posts. Having a new little one and a 3 yr. old has taken so much time. I don't know how you mom's out there do it and BLOG!!!! Kuddos to you!!! We have had many milestones the past month. Here are a few quick updates:
- Sam turned 2 months. At his appt. he weighed 13.3 lbs and 23 inches long. He is a growing boy.
- Sam smiled(the "non gas smile" on Easter, April 4, 2010!
- Jack turned 3...HOORAY!!!!
- Jack rode a bicycle for the first time, given to him by his Grandma and Grandpa Boyd.
- Jack got stung by 1 wasp...6 times. We think it got under his shirt. Luckily he is not allergic and by the way, MUSTARD is a godsend. It worked wonders...thanks Dr. Freed.
- Damontay moved out on his own and got a full time job!!!! HOORAY!! It about broke my heard the other day Jack said, "Mommy, I miss my Bubba!" But I'm sure Montay enjoys the quietness.
No comments:
Post a Comment